myhomegarden is shortly due to be launched in South Australia and when it is, it will be your one-stop-service that helps you to plant, grow, maintain and harvest your own sustainable edible garden with help from our trained professionals.
At myhomegarden our sole purpose is to install a sustainable, edible garden in every home on every street and in turn, make myhomegarden a way of life for all.
Through our philosophy and activities we actively and passionately promote:
- A healthy lifestyle
- A greater sense of community through growing and sharing
- The teaching of the next generation
- The reconnection with the land and the seasons
- Utilisation of the skills of yesteryear
We do this by customising the design and installation of sustainable edible gardens for everyone. Imagine what it would be like eating a meal using the food that you’ve grown yourself!
Ask yourself this question… Have you dreamed about starting your own garden but:
- You don’t know where to start?
- You have no time to do it yourself?
Let us look after your garden, and you simply pick the fruits of our labour.
If you are interested to know more about myhomegarden, contact us here.